What We Do
Virtual StartUps are groups of people who unite to generate new ideas and become a business.
Social classification of Virtual StartUps:
- Educational: Schools, Universities
- Social: Unemployed groups
- Economic: Diverse specialists of the sectors.
The main goals of the project are:
- Boost motivation of diverse social groups toward entrepreneurship;
- Promote creative thinking by developing innovative ideas;
- Shape e-society
- Transformation of multiple virtual start-ups to real entrepreneurial entities
- ICT deployment in diverse sectors of industry
- “Entrepreneurship & Innovation” included into educational curriculum
- Development of diverse sectors of the industry to be achieved via involvement of different social groups