Employment term: Permanent
Deadline: 22 July 2022
Job type: Full time
We’re looking for a highly skilled project coordinator. He/she will carry out administrative duties by collecting data, sorting, filing and sending out project files to the right personnel/worker. As a coordinator, he/she will be responsible for supervising projects in progress and will ensure that all issues related to the projects are clarified and completed and will be expected to prepare and present regular progress updates.
• Work collaboratively with the project manager and team to maximize productivity,
• Collaborate with the whole project team, contributing to the entire project lifecycle,
• Coordinate efforts within the team and with outside consultants efficiently,
• Report updates,
• Complete necessary administrative tasks,
• Keep records of all information related to project for documentation, clarification and presentation to management.
• Bachelor’s degree,
• Strong written/oral communication skills in English and Armenian,
• Computer skills (MS Office),
• Excellent interpersonal and team building skills with an ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment,
• Procurement knowledge will be considered as an advantage.
Only short listed candidates will be invited to the interview!
To apply for this position please send Your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org