Project “Labor Action: Collaborative Effort for Accountable and Inclusive Employment”
Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Job Type: Office work
Start Date: 20 October 2021
Deadline: 15 October, 2021
Duration and terms: In-house, office work with 3-12 months’ duration, and additional bug-fix requirement for the following 12 months.
Job description: For creation of the “Labor rights oversight e-management platform” UEICT is looking for an experienced Senior Full Stack Developer to join the team of highly qualified experts.
Scope of work
- Write high quality, fast and clean code in due time and capable manner;
- Deal with complex performance and architectural problem solutions;
- Develop and advance the existing codebase for maintenance and scale restructure;
- Inform the project manager about the status of executed work and coordinate with developers.
- Design and build application from scratch
Required qualifications and skills
- Excellent knowledge of Laravel framework 5.6+
- Deep understanding of OOP principles;
- Excellent knowledge in building REST API.
- At least 4 completed PHP designs including OOP
- Excellent knowledge of HTML5/CSS3, a deep understanding of adaptive layouts creation for desktop and mobile browsers
- Experience in at least one modern frameworks (AngularJS, React, Vue)
- Excellent knowledge of SQL schema design, MySQL, GIT, Composer, GitLab, linux
- Experience working with 1M+ MySQL table data
- Experience working with Jira, Asana, Slack or Trello is preferred
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication (verbal/written) skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Highly motivated, adaptable personality, eager to learn new technologies and methods, and able to multi-task;
- Analytical thinking, problem-solving skills;
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science or computing-related field;
- At least 4+ years of experience in relevant field;
Required candidate level: Senior level
Interested candidates who meets the above mentioned requirements and eager to join the Company are welcome to send required documents mentioned below to email: Info@ueict.org, and cc email@example.com. Please indicate the position title in the subject line of the email.
- CVs and copies of the diplomas/certificates mentioned in the CVs
The qualifications and experience of the expert must clearly match the requirements indicated above.
(2) Documentary evidence of the professional experience
Copies of the job/service contracts or any other relevant documents proving sufficient experience of the expert.
(3) Reference letters if any.
If an expert does not meet the minimum requirements for qualification and skills and professional experience he/she will not be shortlisted. Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview.
Additional Information: The short version of the Terms of Reference of “Labor rights oversight e-management platform” is attached.
About the Project: “Labor Action: Collaborative Effort for Accountable and Inclusive Employment” Project is co-funded by the European Union and implemented by the Union of Employers of ICT (UEICT) in partnership with the “Armavir Development Center” NGO and “Kiraki Development Foundation”. Project aims at strengthening the protection of labor rights in Armenia by:
- Enabling data innovations and cross-sectoral partnership for better observance of labour standards at all levels;
- Enhance the capacity of civil society organizations and community active groups to carry shadow monitoring of labour rights observance in private and public sectors;
- Enhancing the capacity of national and local government bodies to ensure compliance with labour laws;
- Increasing awareness of wider population on labour standards and employment related rights in Armenia.
In the frames of the Project the Consortium, in partnership with the Ministry of Social and Labor Affairs and in close collaboration with the Health and Labor Inspectorate of Armenia, suggests a transformative solution towards increased transparency and accountability of labor rights in Armenia. It is planned to develop an electronic labor rights oversight platform (e-labor platform) by digitizing and automating the main functions of labor inspection, as well as to bring added-value there.
Currently, the risks associated with labor law violations are calculated and formed manually based on a checklist. The platform will enable the creation of a national employers’ risk map, based on which the inspectorate will carry out labor rights oversight functions. The smart risk map is the first of its kind, and it will generate dynamic data on the risks that arise in the field of labor rights over time.
Moreover, the platform will include standard employment contracts for the most problematic sectors so far: trade, services, mining, which will help both employers and employees to check whether the contract with them contains the minimum clauses required by law.
Investing e-hlib system, which will be a system of registration of inspections, administrative proceedings on the basis of complaints, and/or on its own initiative, inspection of the implementation of orders issued, the program will allow to improve the internal capacities of the Inspection Body, on the one hand, and, to carry out more accountable and transparent oversight over the economic entities, on the other hand.